the sticky and sweet is a PR-friendly blog and I have a professional background in PR and digital media.
Here are the kinds of things we can work together on:
- Recipe development and photography
- Editorial content creation and sponsored recipes
- Event coverage
- Product or service reviews, including cookbooks
- Restaurant events and reviews
Want to work together? Sounds like fun! Email me at email@example.com to chat and I’ll send you my media kit.
- When I receive products or attend an event as a guest I will always disclose this to my readers.
- I do accept invitations to events, products or services, but this doesn’t guarantee editorial coverage on the sticky and sweet or associated social media profiles.
- I don’t accept cash payment in exchange for a positive review or to guarantee coverage. I do however accept samples of products or receive free meals and these products are not returned (especially the free meals!).
- I will only feature a product, event, recipe content or service that I am passionate about, have tried first-hand and had a genuinely interesting or positive experience with. If I wouldn’t recommend it to Mama Sweet, then I would recommend it to my readers.
- All opinions on the sticky and sweet and my social media networks is entirely my own voice. I do accept guest blog posts, but these are clearly marked as the guest’s opinions. I don’t believe in side-bar advertising, advertorial posts, sponsors having an editorial hand, or any kind of cash for comment scenario.
The boring legal stuff [a personal disclaimer]:
All opinions expressed are my own and have no relationship with my employer, companies I have a personal or professional connection with, or friends/family. This is a food and lifestyle blog and does not offer legal, medical or professional advice to others. I have created all photos and multimedia content, unless otherwise noted.
You are welcome to link to this site and posts, but content and photos should not be copied or reproduced without written permission and a link back to the original content on thestickyandsweet.com.