I’m super excited to be hosting this month’s Sweet Adventures Blog Hop! I’ve joined in the dessert blog hop challenges for at least 10+ challenges and it’s such a fun way to share recipes and meet new bloggers.
This month’s theme is *drumroll*: COOKIE MONSTER!
One of my favourite sweet treats to bake is the humble cookie. But the problem with delicious cookies? One leads to two and then before you know it you’ve gone full Cookie Monster mode. Uh oh, where did that dozen Chocolate Chip Cookies vanish too?
We would love you to share your favourite cookie recipe that turns you into a little Cookie Monster. This could be the simple biscuit recipe that’s been handed down over the generations or a sweet dessert inspired by cookies.
- Theme: ‘Cookie Monster’ – Cookies or desserts made from cookies.
- Hostess: Sophie from the The Sticky and Sweet
- Hop opens: Monday 19 August 2013, 9 am (Australian Eastern Standard Time, Sydney)
- Hop closes: Friday 23 August 2013, 11.59 pm (AEST)
How to participate:
- Make a dessert fitting the theme for the month, post your creation on your blog during the week of the blog hop.
- Visit the hostess’s dessert post when it goes live follow the instructions to link up.
- Hop through all the themed creations to discover new recipes and new blogs
Sweet Adventures Blog Hop, aka SABH, is a monthly dessert link-up. Each month there is a new theme and the hop is open to anyone who blogs recipes. SABH is run by JJ from 84th & 3rd and regular guest hostesses.